Friday, February 4, 2011

LAUGH AS WE ALWAYS LAUGHED | FAMILY PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER VANCOUVER, WA

I've know Jess my whole life. Literally...we're cousins. I was thrilled when she asked me to photograph the fam for their holiday pictures. We'd planned to go for in the rain (since it IS the Pacific Northwest!)...rain had been pouring for days, but it was time to just DO it. I brought umbrellas and the girls were ready to smile in the puddles...but, it dried up just in time for a perfect afternoon in the Pearl District of Portland!











4 comments:

Julie D. said...

love these, eryn! love the 'laugh' quote one. great pics.

jigdog said...

Great pics Eryn,Matt n Jess great looking family

Kori Heuvel said...

Love them! I love how clean... Crisp and fresh they feel! Great job friend!

Michelle P said...

Love it! So beautiful!!