Thursday, February 3, 2011

LOVE STREET | VANCOUVER WA PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER

This fall I had the chance to photograph some amazing families! I am so blessed by friends who chose me to capture this season of their lives.

Julie and I first met when we were both newly pregnant with our second kiddos. Julie is seriously, one fun gal to be friends with...she knows how to party, she's passionate, and I love that she lets her kids be kids. She embraces who each of them are, where they are...and they are one fun and spunky family!

It was SUCH a cold day...I think my car thermometer came in at 31 degrees when I got back in my car...they were TROOPERS. It was such a gorgeous day on the Columbia River, even though it was so chilly. I look forward to finishing this session (little ones can only keep a good attitude in frigid weather for so long!). The little ones were freezing, but Ryan and Julie were looking fabulous in spite of the chill.




I had Julie ask each family member to bring one thing that was special or represented them where they were in this season of life....it was so fun! Julie, rocked TWO marathons this year. She brought along a little trinket to capture.

Poor Caden was FREEZING. He really was a champ for most of the shoot, but by the time we got to him, his little hands were SO cold!

Connor is gets after life with heart. He is passionate about football, like you wouldn't believe. He's all about the Seahawks and the Oregon Ducks!
 Sugar and Spice, this little Miss Kate.
 Ryan is Julie's champion. #1 fan of his ladies, and doing a great job of raising those boys to be men. I love that he showed a little of his own spunk to my camera.

Thanks Julie and family, for a fun and frigid time!

1 comment:

Julie D. said...

we love you, eryn! thanks for capturing 'us'. I think the weather was a blessing in disguise. new seasons on love st. :)