Monday, March 28, 2011

Derek + Mary First Look | Vancouver, WA Wedding Photographer

This may have been my favorite part of the wedding day. I'm sure I'll say that again before I'm done. I think my other favorite was the stolen moments just after the wedding ceremony, but that's another post!

I loved how excited Mary was to just see him.
I loved how all of Derek's nervousness melted away the minute he layed eyes on her.
I loved the moments of him taking in her dress.
I loved the tears I saw while peeking in the window (did I just admit I did that? oops.).
I loved the way they laughed when I caught them kissing.

Yep, one of my favorite moments of the day, for sure. It is so awesome when the Bride and Groom choose to see each other before the ceremony...so this first sweet moment of laying their eyes on each other can be documented so well and be a memory for just them (and me).

Love this shot of Mary coming in the door my friend and second shooter, Heidi, took!

Love Heidi's angle on this shot!







another great view from Heidi!
Mary dove right into explaining the details of her dress to Derek, and by the way he looked at her and took it in, you'd think it was the most important thing he'd ever heard. Adorable!







1 comment:

Annalise said...

Eryn, those are great pictures!! I haven't seen Derek is YEARS, so it was so fun to see him on his special day! Love the pics!