Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sara + David | Vancouver, WA Engagement Wedding Photographer

I love it when  my clients have an idea all their own about where they want to have their shoot. It's usually somewhere they love to be...and that makes it all the more special. David and Sara had a place they love to spend time at, in nature. It was down near Vancouver Lake...the fog was lifting, and it was pretty for an overcast morning in February!

See, I'm all about capturing real moments. Real love. I love the moments of genuine laughter. Or when the one you love grabs your hand, and that warm feeling rushes over you. In that moment, you feel it. The love that pulled you in to begin with. Those are the moments I want people to remember forever.

Anyway... Those moments were plentiful with Sara and David. We even snuck a few family shots The genuine laughter was bubbling. A warm smile was almost constantly on Sara's face. I'd even say she was "glowing". It's clear there's alot of warmth in this love, and even better...laughter. 








1 comment:

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Beautiful pictures
To answer your question you had on my blog about Cricut vs Silhouette, I'm not sure exactly where my friends get free fonts for your Cricut/Silhoeutte, but here's one I like that you can put on your computer: http://kevinandamanda.com/fonts/fontsforpeas/

http://www.kevinandamanda.com/fonts/freescrapbookfonts/

Be sure to read the terms of use though.